Bear Bear Bear Bear

Absolutely Brilliant

Fantastic animation, and effects.
Unless I'm just reading too much into it, this is not a story to be taken literally. It makes a statement about certain aspects of love, especially commitment. It dives deep into the psyche, showing that we often get caught in our darkest presumptions about those which we (attempt to) commit to. Showing that when we come to unsupported assumptions, we can end up only throwing away those who love us with the greatest of intentions.

5/5 10/10.
Keep up the good work.

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Jesus Ass-hole Eating christ!

I loathe the story, but you really made it look bad ass! The animation in this is phenomenal!

Phobotech responds:

Fuck yeah, dude. I'm ready to blow this animation away with LFLF. It is way, way, way, way, way, way, WAY, way, way overdue. >:D

HOWEVER. If we have any hopes in being featured, that means we gotta start rummaging around the Audio Portal now for viable replacements. I hate to say it, but that means no Army of Anyone.

I had the idea of releasing an alternate soundtrack easter egg to this in the future...y'know, with the copywritten original music I intended to use. We can do the same for LFLF. But the hunt begins now.

Charles Bronson Madness Charles Bronson Madness

Dude...

I love this. I love it a lot... So much... The only madness submition I gave a score higher than a 0 to. Voted 5. Keep up the good work.

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law

broham...

I love the animation. Can't wait to see more!

the Apple Situation 2 the Apple Situation 2

Look...

I don't know why, but I like it.

SirReginald responds:

Well, as long as you like it.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Very simple

Any animation is good that can make you feel something. I felt something. 5/5

Caveman Preview Caveman Preview

It looks quite good!

I'd really like to know what happens next, becaues I, have absolutely no idea what will happen afterwords. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Phobotech responds:

*sigh*...Yeah. I'm sure you haven't a clue what's going to happen next....ya fuckin'.... >:(

Oh! And thanks dude!

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

LOL!!! AWESOME!

Why would he want to be a kangaroo??? lol Great flash. Very funny!

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

i love you

i can't wait to see what you make next! :D :D :D

Phobotech responds:

D'You mean RORSCHACH'S END, viewable in the Portal today! Vote Five!

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

lol!

i think i laugh more every time i see it. "are you going to run like a bitch???" lol!!!

LULZ! :D